Currently due to the continue rise in Covid cases in our area all in person LifeGroups for children are suspended until further notice.
There will be 9:30am Preschool Childcare on campus. It is by reservation only. The purpose for this in-person option is so parents and older siblings can attend 9:30am Worship. Janie Temple and Shelly Augustine will be teaching the one class that will be available. Drop off will start at 9:20am and pick up will be immediately following the 9:30am Worship Service. All volunteers and families will be temperature checked and asked COVID questions.
On Sunday mornings at 10:00am there are 2 virtual School Age Zoom Call options. Please email for Zoom link information.
Travis County COVID 19 cases have been trending down for a few weeks so we are preparing to bring Children's LifeGroups and WorshipCare in person on Sunday, March 7th. Below you find all the details!
An important detail for having in-person Children's Activities is volunteers. If you are willing to volunteer at 9:30am or 11:00am in the Children's Ministry please contact Stephanie Shouse at
If you are not ready for your family and children to be back on campus no worries there will still be virtual LifeGroups for Grade 1-3 and Grades 4-6. There will also continue to be pre-recorded LifeGroup lessons for all ages with links sent out weekly and monthly activity packets available. The 9:30 and 11:00 Worships will still be live streamed on Sundays.
- Judy Preston, Jared Preston and Janie Temple will be teaching the 3 year olds and younger preschool class at 9:30am.
- Shelley Augustin and Gladys Gardiner will be teaching the 4 year olds through 5 year olds preschool class at 9:30am.
- Judy Preston, Jared Preston, and Phyllis Dawson will provide care for Worship Care at 11:00am.
- Jessica Hancock and another volunteer will be teaching the Kindergarten through 3rd Grade class at 9:30am.
- Becky Curtis and Rebecca Ramirez will be teaching the 4th through 6th grade class at 9:30am.
- Sofia Phillips will be running the preschool check in desk and handling the temperature checks and Covid screening for volunteers and families.
- Sandy Gross will be running the CY check in desk and handling temperature checks and COVID screening for volunteers and families.