Sunday, March 25, 2018, 4:30 PM - 7:00 PM
Come and Enjoy a Family Eggstravaganza!
Everyone is invited to come enjoy an evening of egg hunts (babies-6th grade), inflatables, petting zoo and more. Food will be available at a cost. Rain or Shine fun will be had by all!!!
Egg hunts for all ages! Schedule below:
- 5:00 PM - 2 years and under
- 5:20 PM - 3 years to 5 years old
- 5:45 PM - Kinder and 1st Grade
- 6:00 PM - 2nd and 3rd Grade
- 6:15 PM - 4th through 6th grade (Black Light)
Candy and Small Prizes Needed
Please bring individually wrapped candy (not chocolate) and small prizes that would fit inside of an Easter egg to the donation bins located around the church by Wednesday, March 18th. We will be stuffing 10,000 Easter eggs for our Family Eggstravaganza. Any questions please see Stephanie Shouse or email Stephanie@woodlawnbc.
Volunteers Needed For Family Eggstravaganza
There are many areas that volunteers can serve for the Family Eggstravaganza (March 25) before, during and after.
- Stuff provided eggs with candy (by March 21st)
- Set-up Team
- Welcome Table Volunteer
- Inflatable Game Volunteer
- Petting Zoo Volunteer
- Food Team (grilling or serving hamburgers, hot dogs, chips, and drinks)
- Parking Team
- Breakdown Team