Friday, September 13, 2019 - Sunday, September 15, 2019
GREAT FALL 2019
is just around the corner! You won’t want to miss this incredible weekend at Camp Buckner, outside Burnet, Texas! Mark September 13-15 on your family’s calendar, do your chores, homework & projects ahead of time, take time off from work, and pack your bags for one of the best weekends of your life! It’s time for you and your friends to experience Great Fall 2019!
Check-in begins at 5:45 pm on Friday, September 13. We will leave on chartered 15-passenger vans by 6:15 pm for Camp Buckner. On the way, we will eat supper at Mr. Gatti’s in Kingsland (included in the cost).
A van will leave Woodlawn at 6:30 am (loading at 6:15 am) on September 14. This transportation is only for those involved in drill team, band, football, etc. on Friday night. If you will be involved in one of these groups and will need Saturday transportation, be sure to mark that on your sign-up form.
On Friday, when we arrive at Camp Buckner, we’ll move into the cabins. Once we’ve unloaded your stuff, it’s snack food and meeting our guest leaders.
Saturday morning features breakfast followed by small groups and worship. Saturday afternoon features GOLIATH, the rock wall, blob, waterslide, canoes, kyaks, and swimming pool! There’s also basketball, volleyball, whiffe ball, kick ball, soccer, gaga ball, softball, human foosball, 9-square, ladder ball, disc golf, tether ball and horseshoes!
On Sunday morning, we enjoy another morning at Camp Buckner. Following lunch, we return to the Woodlawn campus arriving by 3:00 pm.
serves as the director of the Longhorn BSM at the University of Texas. Cody and his team at the Longhorn BSM have trained and sent over 200 college students overseas in the last five years to over 30 countries. He is married to Stephanie, Woodlawn’s children’s pastor. They have three children: Bishop, Piper and Thatcher.
leads worship at Christ Church in Cedar Park. She is married to Matt who serves as student minister at Christ Church. They have two children: Jude and Jo.
DAVID & MIRANDA WALL
Serves as Woodlawn’s Creative Arts Pastor. Miranda serves at the Longhorn BSM administrative assistant. They enjoy leading worship at Woodlawn and events across Texas. David and Miranda have two children: Marley and Fozzy.
HOW MUCH DO I PAY?
- $85 total if $40 non-refundable deposit paid by September 1.
- $95 total if $40 non-refundable deposit paid after September 1.
- $10 discount available per person for two or more participants from the same immediate family.
- Final balances due by September 13.
- Payments may be made online, in cash, or by check made payable to Woodlawn Baptist Church.
3 steps to guarantee your spot for GREAT FALL 2019
- STEP 1: Complete & turn in this form or sign up online using the link @ www.woodlawnbc.org/greatfall.
- STEP 2: Turn in your 2019/2020 Permission/Medical Release Form (available at www.woodlawnbc.org/greatfall)
- STEP 3: Turn in your $40 non-refundable deposit or full payment of $85 ($95 after September 1).