Church COVID-19 Updates
Woodlawn has made the decision to suspend all in-person LifeGroups on Sunday mornings until further notice. Due to the increase of Covid-19 cases and hospitalizations in the Austin area, we believe it is best to limit the time that people are on the church campus. The groups not meeting on Sunday mornings include preschool, children, youth and adults.
We will continue to meet in-person for worship at 9:30am and 11:00am. As of this date, Woodlawn has not experienced an outbreak within the church due to meeting on campus. We will continue to keep the same protocols in place (face coverings, social distancing, cleaning protocols, etc.) and continue to contact trace in case someone who attended on campus receives a positive test.
All worship services will continue to be available online through our website, on Facebook, and through a Vimeo link sent out each week. (If you have not been receiving the weekly Vimeo link, please email or call the church office and we will make sure you are on the email list.)
Adult LifeGroups will have the flexibility to meet on another day and time if desired, but that will be up to each individual Adult LifeGroup to make that decision. The goal is to limit the number of interactions on campus.
Several of our LifeGroups are available on Zoom. If you would like to join a Zoom LifeGroup, please email to find the best class for you. There is also a weekly Adult LifeGroup lesson recorded each week.
We will continue to keep you updated as the situation changes.
RSVP for Worship Service
We are asking all those that plan to attend to RSVP for the service that they will be attending. When you register, you can provide the number for all those that plan to attend with you. (We do not need every person’s name.) If you have any questions or concerns about this, please contact .
- 9:30am Traditional Sunday Morning Worship Service
- 11:00 am Contemporary Sunday Morning Worship Service
Please read below to understand some of the details. You can also click on the “FAQ’s for Woodlawn Campus Reopening.”
Here are a few details concerning the Reopening of the church campus.
- People will need to register to attend a worship service.
- People are being asked to wear masks.
- All people will be asked to sanitize their hands as they enter and leave the church building.
- Many doors will be propped open so that there is a minimum need to touch door handles.
- All Adult, Youth, and Children LifeGroups will start back on November 1st, while maintaining the 6ft of social distancing between individuals or family units. And, they will be asked to wear masks. (Except for pre-school)
- Many of the LifeGroups will be merged with others due to size of group and availability of Teachers.
- Adult LifeGroups are expected to manage the size of their class compared to the capacity allowed in that classroom.
- All current online experiences and resources will continue.
- The Last Wednesday Night worship will be October 21st
Please do not attend if you are having any Covid 19 symptoms. This includes having a fever, a cough, to even a loss of smell and taste.
Zoom Multi-Generational Adult Lifeg
A new multi-generational LifeGroup
Office Hours and Church Staff
The church office will be open Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 12:00pm. You will be able to drop off or pick items up at the church and call the church office. Due to safety concerns for the ministry assistants, the office doors will remain locked. There is a speaker, video and remote unlock for the front door.
- CDC Coronavirus information
- Woodlawn Facebook Page
- Woodlawn Children's Facebook Page
- Sign up for Woodlawn's E-News Letter