Church COVID-19 Updates
Your ministry staff is still planning for the day the church campus reopens. However, the planned reopen of the church campus starting July 1st has been delayed. The guidelines and strategy for the reopening of the church campus is remaining the same.
Please read below to understand some of the details. You can also click on the “FAQ’s for Woodlawn Campus Reopening.”
New Zoom Multi-Generational Adult Lifeg
A new multi-generational LifeGroup
RSVP for Worship Service
Even though we do not know when the church campus will reopen, it will be helpful to get a headcount of those that know they will be attending church as soon as the campus reopens. Please click on the link below for the worship service that you plan to attend and the amount of people that will attend with you. (If you have already signed up for the Wednesday, July 1st or Sunday, July 5th service, you do not need to sign up again)
- 6:00 pm Traditional Wednesday Evening Worship Service https://churchteams.com/m/
- 11:00 am Contemporary Sunday Morning Worship Service https://churchteams.com/m/
Here are a few details concerning the Reopening of the church campus.
- The 9:30 Traditional Worship will move to Wednesday evening at 6:00pm. This will allow the at-risk population to have their own Worship Service. (those that are not in the at-risk group can still attend by sitting in the Balcony.)
- The 11:00am Contemporary Worship will still be at the regular scheduled time.
- People will need to register to attend a worship service.
- People are being asked to wear masks.
- All people will be asked to sanitize their hands as they enter and leave the church building.
- Many doors will be propped open so that there is a minimum need to touch door handles.
- When the church campus reopens, Adult LifeGroups will also be allowed to start back, while maintaining the 6ft of social distancing between individuals or family units. And, they will be asked to wear masks. (Adult LifeGroups are expected to manage the size of their class compared to the capacity allowed in that classroom.)
- Preschool, Children, and Youth LifeGroups or childcare will not start until a later date.
- All current online experiences will continue as many people will need to be cautious and stay at home before returning to the campus.
Please do not attend if you are having any Covid 19 symptoms. This includes having a fever, a cough, to even a loss of smell and taste.
It is understood that some of you are ready to attend church at this time, others are naturally more cautious and are planning to wait, and many of you are concerned because you are in the at-risk group. While all of us desire to get back to the normal experience of church, it is a heavy responsibility and decision to reopen the campus. Please be aware that even though we have not been meeting together at the Woodlawn campus, the church never closed. God is still at work in our lives and in the body of believers at Woodlawn. Please be in prayer as we continue to work toward the day when we can all worship together.
Office Hours and Church Staff
The church office will be closed until further notice.
- CDC Coronavirus information
- Woodlawn Facebook Page
- Woodlawn Children's Facebook Page
- Sign up for Woodlawn's E-News Letter